- Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
- Quick Takes: CUNY Considers New Kind of Community College, More Evidence of Economic Woes, Affirmative Action Ban Upheld, Plan for a Free Online University, Finalists for Book Critics' Awards, Academics and the Obama Impact
- Quick Takes: Rollins Drops Admissions Test Requirement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, 24 Community Colleges Added to 'Achieving the Dream'
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Gustavus Adolphus Drops ACT/SAT, Presque Isle Professors Vote No Confidence, Stanford's Semi-Secret $100M, Indiana Students' Grants Shrink, Wire Fraud by Coach
- Quick Takes: NY Toughens For-Profit Oversight, Foreign Student Rules, Prof Charged With Assaulting Colleague, Intel's Rules Could Hurt U. of Phoenix, Hopkins to Start B-School, 3 Eastern Michigan Regents Quit, Iowa Central Loses Vote and Yuba Wins
Quick Takes: Holy Cross Ends Test Requirement, Atlas on Global Student Trends, Johnston CC Wins Bond Vote
May 12, 2005
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
As an outstanding comprehensive metropolitan university located 15 miles southeast of downtown Atlanta, Clayton State University has come a long way...
Moraine Valley Community College is a comprehensive two-year college serving more than 35,000 area residents each year through two-year degree and...