- Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
- Quick Takes: CUNY Considers New Kind of Community College, More Evidence of Economic Woes, Affirmative Action Ban Upheld, Plan for a Free Online University, Finalists for Book Critics' Awards, Academics and the Obama Impact
- Quick Takes: Rollins Drops Admissions Test Requirement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, 24 Community Colleges Added to 'Achieving the Dream'
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Gustavus Adolphus Drops ACT/SAT, Presque Isle Professors Vote No Confidence, Stanford's Semi-Secret $100M, Indiana Students' Grants Shrink, Wire Fraud by Coach
- Quick Takes: NY Toughens For-Profit Oversight, Foreign Student Rules, Prof Charged With Assaulting Colleague, Intel's Rules Could Hurt U. of Phoenix, Hopkins to Start B-School, 3 Eastern Michigan Regents Quit, Iowa Central Loses Vote and Yuba Wins
Quick Takes: Holy Cross Ends Test Requirement, Atlas on Global Student Trends, Johnston CC Wins Bond Vote
May 12, 2005
Search for Jobs
Las Cruces, NM
North Adams, MA
Port Arthur, TX
With more than 200 years of history and tradition, the University of South Carolina is redefining itself for decades to come. There's never been a...
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...