- Quick Takes: Richard Rorty Dies, Dartmouth May Alter Trustee Selection, False Charge at MiraCosta, Eastern Mich. Misreported Murder, Protection for Student Press, American U. in Cairo Lose Veil Case, Alberta Debates Tobacco Funds, Boycott Fallout
- Quick Takes: Scholar Released From Iranian Prison, Harvard's $34.9 Billion, Fire Warnings, Gender Gap in Vet Schools, Early Obstacles at 2-Year Colleges, Purdue Pays $500,000 in Student's Death, Questions on Private Loans, Criticism of Anti-Boycott Stance
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
- Quick Takes: Maricopa Moves to Fire Prof, Waiting Lists in Use, Compromise Sought on Loyalty Oath, Women in Science, Leaders for California CC System and UNC, Newberry Drops Indian Name, Israel Boycott Movement in UK, New Universities in Canada
- Quick Takes: Furor Over Allegations About Duke Athletes' Party, Broader Impact of SAT Mistakes, Ex-President of Sierra Cleared, Strike Ends at Ontario Community Colleges, Bomb at French University, 98-Hour Lecture
Quick Takes: Impact of Tight Budgets in California, Concordia Will Move, Rower Dies at Boston College, More Boycott Criticism
May 16, 2005
Search for Jobs
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is a leading educational organization for science and technology. Since that time, the...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...