- Sweet (or Bitter) Taste of Controversy
- Job Training Bill Advances
- Quick Takes: U.S. House Backs Stingy Spending Bill, Arkansans Reject Higher Ed Bond, Suit Challenges California Tuition Policy, Professors Lose Posts at Ocean County College, Faculty Retirement Deal in Vermont
- Quick Takes: New Front in Loan Inquiry, Congress Endorses Stem Cell Studies, NEH Funds, Vassar Restores Need-Blind Admissions, Charges Against Evangelists Dropped, Deaths Prompt Review of Alchohol Policies, Duke Settles With Former Lacrosse Coach
- Despite promising election results, California higher education still faces uphill battle
Quick Takes: Visa Reforms Sought, Advance for Workforce Bill, Berkeley Admissions, Tuition Settlement in Missouri
May 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Marcos, CA
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...
Founded at City College in 1973, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education was founded to recruit underrepresented minorities into medicine,...