- Quick Takes: State Takeover of Texas Southern, WVU Names President Over Faculty Objections, Clemson Eases Athletic Recruiting, Ex-Ohio State Coaches Win Appeal, UW-Superior Recognizes Christian Group, Maryland Adds Benefits for Some Long-Term Lecturers
- Quick Takes: McCain and Obama Back ROTC, Parental Views on Costs, From Phoenix to Nouveau, Arkansas Atty. Gen. Says Colleges Can Admit Undocumented Students, Ike Closes Campuses, 3-Year MBA and JD, Stanford's B-School Plans
- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Benefits in Ky., Foreign Enrollment Rebound, Tenure Denied at Iowa State, Resignation at MIT, Tuition for the Undocumented, Syracuse Shifts Teams, Carnegie to NSSE, $100M for Illinois, Westminster Stays a College, Growth in India
- Quick Takes: Drew Faust Seen as Harvard Pick, Education Management Hires Ex-Apollo Chief, Donation Rules in Conn., Senators Complain About Omission of Tuition Deduction, Drug Testing at Stout, Battle in Australia Over an Ex-President's Papers and Backside
Quick Takes: Stout Welcomes ROTC, Race and Coaching Jobs
June 2, 2005
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Georgia College is Georgia's designated Public Liberal Arts University, located in historic Milledgeville, Georgia, less than a dozen miles from the...
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...