- Accreditation After Edward Waters
- Edward Waters College Regains Accreditation
- Cornell, James Madison face questions about hiring former UNC employees
- Quick Takes: Probe in Miss., Safety Bill Altered, Indicted Official Had Prior Conviction, New Grades at Harvard Law, Communication Profs Condemn Illinois, Title IX Settlement, UCLA's New Prime, From Princeton to DeVry, State College Leader Retires
- Coaches' Second Chances Often Go Sour
Quick Takes: New Charges Against Churchill, Court Victory for Southern Miss., Tuition Outrage in Colo., Stench Fear at Crowder, NCAA Alters Ga. Penalties, Edward Waters Settlement
June 6, 2005
Search for Jobs
RICH AND VIBRANT HISTORY Roosevelt University was founded on principle: Higher education should be available to all academically qualified students,...
Fairmont State University, with a 120-acre main campus in Fairmont, is part of the state’s growing high technology corridor. With a long history of...