- Quick Takes: Non-Traditional Choice for Colorado Presidency, Final Attempt to Block Bush Library, Chicago State Leader to Quit, Paper's Funds Restored at Montclair State, AAUP Protests Turkish Verdict, 3 Charged in Clemson Drinking Death
- Quick Takes: Retirement vs. College Savings, Robert Reich Switches Coasts, Outbreak at Northern Arizona, Controversial Australian Gets VP Post in Calif.
- Quick Takes: New Types of GRE Questions, Student Arrested Over Threat, Churchill Sues, Simon Fraser Apologizes to David Noble, Jones Nomination Advances, Goucher Goes SAT-Optional, Ad Questioned in Historical Society Magazine, Lender Ends Alumni Deals
- Quick Takes: $16M Hazing Verdict, Autism Comments Divide Emerson, Another Ayers Dispute, Protest on Obama Supporter's Talk, U.S. Loan Rules, Georgia Fires Prof Over Sex Crime, Board Chair Sues Ex-Trustees, Explaining Bear Incident, Standards Fall in UK
- Quick Takes: Seeking Stimulus, U.Va. Found to Have Violated Security Law, More Evidence of Researcher's Drug Company Ties, More Furloughs, Ag Dept. Rules on Research Misconduct, Looming Indictment in Nevada, NCAA Penalties for Salem International
Quick Takes: Research Misconduct, Quincy President Sues, Reverse Discrimination Verdict, Jump in College Savings
June 9, 2005
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Founded at City College in 1973, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education was founded to recruit underrepresented minorities into medicine,...
Georgia Highlands College is a state college of the University System of Georgia, providing a baccalaureate degree in nursing as well as associate...