- Quick Takes: Tight State Budgets, New Rules Considered on Human Subjects, Ex-Employees Charged With Stealing From Tufts, Big Gifts, U.S. Rules on Loan Programs, Updated 2-Year College Bill in Missouri, Assistant Coaches Without Rights, A Criminal Past
- Quick Takes: Arizona Debates Partner Benefits, Harassment Suit Settled, West Virginia Sues Over Coach's Departure, Impact of Immigration Law, Suit Over Terms of 1853 Gift, Banned Words for the Year
- Quick Takes: $100 Million for Harvard, Hitler Video Angers North Dakota, Seminary Lays Off Tenured Faculty, Gender Bias and Postdocs, Reversal by Chase on Student Loans, Zebra on Campus
- Quick Takes: Dillard Announces Layoffs, Yale Music School Receives $100 Million Gift, Housing Agency Funds College Efforts to Rebuild Gulf Coast, Jury Clears Ex-President on Fraud Charges, Students Protest Loan Cuts
- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
Quick Takes: $100 Million Rockefeller Gift, Cal. State Graduation Flap
June 10, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
One of 31 institutions in the University System of Georgia, Middle Georgia State was created in 2013 by the consolidation of Macon State College and...
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...