- Quick Takes: Firebombs at 2 Santa Cruz Homes, Trustee Dates Administrator, Researcher Faces Deportation, Scrutiny of Stanford, Education Dept. Faulted, Texas Southern Loses Suit, Faculty Union Sues Over Raises, Bible College Feud, Turmoil in Newfoundland
- Quick Takes: Another Win for Affirmative Action, Joining and Leaving Movement to Change Drinking Age, Accused Iowa Prof Goes Missing, Theologian Still Unwelcome at U. of San Diego, Green Rankings, Blast at Business Lobby
- Quick Takes: House Passes Higher Ed Bills, Authors Sue Google, Drew Drops SAT Requirement, Booze Crackdown at Minnesota
- Quick Takes: Harvard Increases Tenure Offers to Women, Senate Votes to Extend Patriot Act, Strike Averted at Kent State, Legal Win for Salisbury U.
- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
Quick Takes: House Votes to Limit Patriot Act in Libraries, Illegal Drug Lab at San Diego State, Minimal Movement on Waiting Lists
June 16, 2005
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Jefferson Community College is one of 64 campuses—and one of 30 community colleges—which comprise the State University of New York (SUNY) system; it...
The College of Southern Maryland (CSM) is a public, regional community college with a far-reaching mission — to help our students and community meet...