- Quick Takes: Firebombs at 2 Santa Cruz Homes, Trustee Dates Administrator, Researcher Faces Deportation, Scrutiny of Stanford, Education Dept. Faulted, Texas Southern Loses Suit, Faculty Union Sues Over Raises, Bible College Feud, Turmoil in Newfoundland
- Quick Takes: Another Win for Affirmative Action, Joining and Leaving Movement to Change Drinking Age, Accused Iowa Prof Goes Missing, Theologian Still Unwelcome at U. of San Diego, Green Rankings, Blast at Business Lobby
- Quick Takes: House Passes Higher Ed Bills, Authors Sue Google, Drew Drops SAT Requirement, Booze Crackdown at Minnesota
- Quick Takes: Harvard Increases Tenure Offers to Women, Senate Votes to Extend Patriot Act, Strike Averted at Kent State, Legal Win for Salisbury U.
- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
Quick Takes: House Votes to Limit Patriot Act in Libraries, Illegal Drug Lab at San Diego State, Minimal Movement on Waiting Lists
June 16, 2005
Search for Jobs
Mount Vernon, IA
Jersey City, NJ
The Texas State University System, founded in 1911, is the first higher education system established in Texas. Beginning as an administrative means...
The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) is a highly selective institution that has earned national recognition for its commitment to excellence. Founded in...