- Quick Takes: New Presidents at Texas and Baylor, $5.65 Billion for NSF, Report Explores Benefits of Dual Enrollment, North Dakota Again Appeals Mascot Ruling, Blogger Denied Tenure Lands New Job
- Quick Takes: Budget for NSF, Guilty Plea in Fla., Michigan Challenges Coke
- Quick Takes: Bridgepoint Buys Another College, $100 Million for Baylor College of Medicine, Iowa University Chiefs Call for Arming Police, Hawaii Coach Alleges Gender Bias, Explosive Decision at Nebraska, Probe in NJ, Sexual Health Rankings
- Quick Takes: Virginia Tech's Plans for Semester, House Panel Passes NSF Bill, Worries at Berkeley on Impact of $500M Deal, Hunger Strike at Stanford, NCAA Probation for Louisiana-Lafayette, Professor McGreevey, Taiwanese Legislators Stage Mock Attack
- Quick Takes: Senate Boost for Science, Dental Class Investigated, Conn. Bill for Undocumented Vetoed, Probe of Bond Campaign, Columbus State CC Drops 5 Sports, Questions on Big Ten Network, Patent Fight, Baghdad U. Official Killed, Delay by Sarkozy
Quick Takes: Senate Action on NSF, Merit Scholarships Criticized, Ouster at Manoa
June 24, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
The University of Florida (UF) is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state's oldest and most comprehensive...
At New Jersey City University, goals and dreams are right at home. NJCU is large enough to provide world-class opportunities for learning. Yet our...