- Quick Takes: New Presidents at Texas and Baylor, $5.65 Billion for NSF, Report Explores Benefits of Dual Enrollment, North Dakota Again Appeals Mascot Ruling, Blogger Denied Tenure Lands New Job
- Quick Takes: Budget for NSF, Guilty Plea in Fla., Michigan Challenges Coke
- Quick Takes: Bridgepoint Buys Another College, $100 Million for Baylor College of Medicine, Iowa University Chiefs Call for Arming Police, Hawaii Coach Alleges Gender Bias, Explosive Decision at Nebraska, Probe in NJ, Sexual Health Rankings
- Quick Takes: Virginia Tech's Plans for Semester, House Panel Passes NSF Bill, Worries at Berkeley on Impact of $500M Deal, Hunger Strike at Stanford, NCAA Probation for Louisiana-Lafayette, Professor McGreevey, Taiwanese Legislators Stage Mock Attack
- Quick Takes: Senate Boost for Science, Dental Class Investigated, Conn. Bill for Undocumented Vetoed, Probe of Bond Campaign, Columbus State CC Drops 5 Sports, Questions on Big Ten Network, Patent Fight, Baghdad U. Official Killed, Delay by Sarkozy
Quick Takes: Senate Action on NSF, Merit Scholarships Criticized, Ouster at Manoa
June 24, 2005
Search for Jobs
Our Mission The mission of the University of Charleston is to educate each student for a life of productive work, enlightened living and community...
All About Discovery! New Mexico State University is a comprehensive research institution and an exciting place to tackle challenges, find answers to...