- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
- 'Golden Goose' Award Goes to 3 Economists
- Tuskegee President Resigns, Effective Immediately
- Quick Takes: Dispute Over SAT Drop, Oregon Student Dies in Fire, Controversial Boston U. Dean Resigns, Stalemate at Eastern Michigan, State Colleges' Accountability Plan Evolves, Child Care Company Buys College Coach,
- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
- Quick Takes: Attack on Animal Researcher, Pa. Agency Suspends Loans, Berkeley Criticized on Indian Bones, New College Loses Accreditation, Vietnamese Flag Removed, Rumblings at Antioch, Controversial Engineering Dean Resigns, Warner Pacific Cuts Tuition
- President Resigns, Stevens Settles With N.J.
- Too Private for Its Own Good
Quick Takes: Global Call for Academic Freedom, Students OK With Piracy, Texas Chief to Retire, Georgia Dean Resigns, Marquette Chooses 'Golden Eagles'
June 30, 2005
Search for Jobs
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...