- Quick Takes: House Panel Approves NSF Increase, Dollars for Athletes in N.C., Harvard Still Waiting for $115M Gift, Dartmouth's Alumni Wars
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. President Stuck in Beirut, Questions on Auburn Athletes' Grades, NSF Spending Increase Advances, Harvard Reportedly Losing Gifts, Settlement on Washington State Salaries, Controversial Professor Leaves Leeds
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Report Questions Worries on Male Enrollments, LeMoyne-Owen Offered Gift With a Condition, Reconsidering Ruling on Religious Employees, Edward Waters Regains Full Accreditation
- Defaulting Donor
- New Hope for College on the Brink
- A Politician's Agenda
Quick Takes: $115 Million Gift for Harvard, Florida A
July 1, 2005
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Established in 1926 as part of the Tyler Public School System, Tyler Junior College gave residents of the Tyler area access to higher education ,...
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's top research universities, distinguished by its commitment to improving the human...