- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- Quick Takes: Missed Warnings on Killers, Yale Plans Science Expansion, Ex-Coach Awarded $229K, Charges and Countercharges at Carolina Coastal, Publishers Settle Suits, Anti-Semitism Seen in British Universities
- Quick Takes: Accreditation Lambasted, NCAA Punishes Lynn U. for Ex-Coach's Behavior, U. of California Salary Push, Yale Student Arrested With Guns and Chemicals, College vs. Retirement, Sports Research Institute, Science Medals
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Court Rejects Ark. Ex-Coach's Suit, Caltech Names President, Layoffs at Case Western, Delaware Drops Early Decision, Hack Attack at Sacred Heart, Debate Team Drug Use, Support for Free Speech in Pa.
Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
July 6, 2005
Search for Jobs
Coos Bay, OR
Founded in 1913 in Atlanta, Georgia State University is the second-largest and one of four research institutions in the University System of Georgia...
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college...