- Quick Takes: New Plagiarism Charges at Southern Illinois, Southern U. Settles With President, Pharmacy Exams Suspended, Temporary Reprieve for St. Andrews, Ontario to Allow Unionization of College Part Timers, NCAA Bends a Rule for Recruit's Funeral
- Quick Takes: U.S. Proposes Fee Hike for Foreign Students, Calif. Students Protest Budget Cuts, Clarence Thomas Invite Roils UGA, $60 Million for Undergraduate Science, B-School Turnover, Terrorism Charges Dropped Against Buffalo Professor, Yale Art Furor
- Quick Takes: Religion and Politics, Aid for Students at Calif. For-Profits, Clearance for Career Education, Sallie Mae Slams Kennedy, Stem Cell Cooperation, Princeton Paper's Joke Issue Angers, Tuition Hikes in UK, Phoenix Seeks High Court's Help
- Quick Takes: Southern Illinois Ends Minority-Only Fellowships, New GRE Is Delayed, SMART Grant Becomes Law, House Leaders Back McKeon as Education Chair, Canadian and Welsh Student Papers Publish Cartoon of Muhammad
- Quick Takes: Education Budget Bill Becomes Law, Black College Rankings, Tuition Rise in Florida Defies State Officials, $200M for Claremont McKenna, Dorm Rooms and Prison Cells
Quick Takes: Calif. Budget Deal, File Sharing From Dell and Napster, Double Billing at N.J. Medical College, Resignations at Charles Drew
July 7, 2005
Search for Jobs
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...
Our 102-acre North Campus is conveniently located in the North Carolina Piedmont, just off Interstate Highway 85 in Rowan County, within an hour's...