- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: FEMA Head's Faculty Job Doubted, Colorado Clarifies Churchill Probe, Black Enrollment Drop at U. of Ky., BU Bars Company, Lawrence Athlete Drowns in Practice, Young Innovators
- Quick Takes: New Charges Against Churchill, Court Victory for Southern Miss., Tuition Outrage in Colo., Stench Fear at Crowder, NCAA Alters Ga. Penalties, Edward Waters Settlement
- Quick Takes: Career Ed Shuts 9 Colleges, Washington Post Buys 8.1% of Corinthian, House Concerns on Loans, Boulder Faculty Reject Presidential Choice, Charges of Cronyism at Monroe CC, Skepticism of Nanotechnology, Donor's Clarification, Royal Criticism
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Niagara University, NY
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...
Bellevue College is a diverse, vibrant campus community. We welcome students, employees and visitors from the world over to our campuses in Bellevue...