- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Quick Takes: Reprimand for Tribe, Iowa Court Win for Ex-Student, Crackdown at Chico, Expulsions at W.Va.
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Wichita Falls, TX
Ann Arbor, MI
Houston Community College is an open-admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education for academic...
Berea College is distinctive among institutions of higher learning. Founded in 1855 as the first interracial and coeducational college in the South,...