- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
- Quick Takes: FEMA Head's Faculty Job Doubted, Colorado Clarifies Churchill Probe, Black Enrollment Drop at U. of Ky., BU Bars Company, Lawrence Athlete Drowns in Practice, Young Innovators
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
The University of La Verne is a 124 year old, independent, comprehensive, doctoral granting institution in southern California with an emphasis on...
A trusted steward, the West Hills Community College District actively engages, encourages, enriches and empowers students, faculty, staff and the...