- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: FEMA Head's Faculty Job Doubted, Colorado Clarifies Churchill Probe, Black Enrollment Drop at U. of Ky., BU Bars Company, Lawrence Athlete Drowns in Practice, Young Innovators
- Quick Takes: New Charges Against Churchill, Court Victory for Southern Miss., Tuition Outrage in Colo., Stench Fear at Crowder, NCAA Alters Ga. Penalties, Edward Waters Settlement
- Quick Takes: Career Ed Shuts 9 Colleges, Washington Post Buys 8.1% of Corinthian, House Concerns on Loans, Boulder Faculty Reject Presidential Choice, Charges of Cronyism at Monroe CC, Skepticism of Nanotechnology, Donor's Clarification, Royal Criticism
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
El Paso, TX
Orange City, IA
Notre Dame, IN
Fort Valley, GA
The University of Montana offers one of the richest learning environments of any campus in the nation. The focus here is on the student and on...
Colgate is a nationally recognized liberal arts college set on a beautiful campus in central New York. Some 2,750 undergraduates are enrolled in 51...