- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Ex-Student Loses $1.3M Suit Over a C+
- Ex-Student Admits to Rigging Campus Election
- Ex-Students Sue Over Finding of Cheating
- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Ex-Student Is Suspect in Fatal Shooting at Wayne CC
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...