- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Quick Takes: Reprimand for Tribe, Iowa Court Win for Ex-Student, Crackdown at Chico, Expulsions at W.Va.
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Saint Paul, MN
Rohnert Park, CA
Orange County Community College has touched the lives of countless numbers of the county’s 350,000 residents through its credit programs, non-credit...
Much has changed in our rich 100-plus-year history. We've added programs, and grown our campuses. But what hasn't changed is our commitment to...