- Quick Takes: Prosecutor Demands Control of NJ Med School, New OCR Chief, Semester at Sea's New Port, North Dakota Panel Seeks Firing of Choir Director, Indicted Coach Resigns
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Gustavus Adolphus Drops ACT/SAT, Presque Isle Professors Vote No Confidence, Stanford's Semi-Secret $100M, Indiana Students' Grants Shrink, Wire Fraud by Coach
- Quick Takes: Education Budget Plan for Now, New Division III Group, Diversity Guide, Intellectual Diversity Questioned, Court Remands Default Case, Strike at Stanford, Lehigh Class President Arrested for Bank Robbery, Coach Pleads Guilty in Scam
- Quick Takes: Defeat for Evolution in Kansas, Income Decline Projected, U. of Colorado Foundation Criticized, 12 to Receive U.S. Humanities Medals, Senate Proposes Extension of College Tax Break
- Quick Takes: Court Backs College's Right to Videotape Offices, Leave for President Accused of Harassment, Hearing on Scholar Excluded From U.S., Bush to Speak at 4 Commencements, Democrats Unveil Loan Legislation, Teams at 7 NCAA Colleges Face Penalties
Quick Takes: Hoops Scandal Claims President in Kansas, College Paper Retains Independence, Scientific Finding Questioned
July 21, 2005
Search for Jobs
Located in Wilson, North Carolina , Barton College is an academic community of approximately 1,130 students and 200 faculty and staff. Nationally...
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...