- Quick Takes: New Mexico Highlands Settles With Ex-Professor, 'Cyberinfrastructure' in Humanities and Social Sciences, Mich. Supreme Court Shields University Documents, Israel Accuses Akron Professor of Spying, Affirmative Action at Oxford
- Quick Takes: Oral Roberts President Quits, Suit on Investment, College Cuts Friday Classes, Student Dragged to Death, Green Building Kills Birds, Where Psychoanalysis Isn't Taught, Auction to Name Butterfly, Grievances in Egypt, Oxford Speakers
- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
- Quick Takes: Deadliest Fire Year for Students, Crash Kills 4 Bluffton Students, Colo. and Okla. Top Target List, Cancer Cluster Feared, Another N.M. Highlands Settlement, Tensions at Miss. Valley, Leading Scholar of Higher Ed Dies, Dispute at Oxford
Quick Takes: Math Education in Mexico and the U.S., Animal Rights Vandalism at Oxford, American Professors in India
July 22, 2005
Search for Jobs
Fort Belvoir, VA
Located on Georgia’s coast midpoint between Savannah and Jacksonville, FL, the College of Coastal Georgia provides an exemplary, affordable...
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...