- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Quick Takes: David Horowitz Will Speak at MLA, 'Tough Questions' for Med Schools, Race and Homecoming, Science Advice, Loan Company Settles, Noose Uproar, President Quits After DUI Arrest, Immigrant Tuition Debate Hits Texas, E-Mail on Adjunct's Past
- Quick Takes: NCAA Rejects Newberry Request to Use 'Indians' Nickname, NSF Funds 2 Undergrad Research Centers, Troubled Ky. For-Profit College Closes, Judge Lets UCLA Reopen 'Willed Body' Program, Court Sides With University in Arrest of Evangelist
- Quick Takes: Limits Proposed on Students From Iran, Good Endowment News, Hartnell Strike Settled, Escalation at Gallaudet, Court Won't Rehear Phoenix Case, Case Scientists Push for Evolution, Race and Rap at Alabama, Race and Welfare in Idaho
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
Quick Takes: Business Leaders Call for More Science Grads, Court Challenges College's Construction
July 28, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Northwestern Michigan College is a publicly funded community college that serves people, organizations and businesses. We serve more than 50,000...
In a little more than 50 years, Stony Brook has established itself as one of America’s most dynamic public universities, an essential part of the...