- Quick Takes: New Tactic on TA Unions, Miscarriages of Art, Flags on Floor as Art, Bill to Ban Minority Student Groups, Plagiarism Detection for Journals, Crossing the Pond, Cary Nelson Re-Elected, Controversial Approval in Colo., Loan Bill, Green Values
- Quick Takes: Alabama Legislators Must Leave 2-Year College Jobs, Blackboard and Turnitin Settle, Research Consortium Wins Antitrust Approval, Odd Jobs for College Athletes, Dalhousie Has Facebook Group Killed, E-Books That Smell
- Quick Takes: House Passes Study Abroad Bill, Martin Meyerson Dies, President Donates Kidney, Va. Tech to Reopen Building, Dispute on Foot Washing, Critics of President Lose Jobs, Ethics Class in Ala., Tuition Fight, Clash on Title IX, Corruption Worldwide
- Quick Takes: Offensive Party at Tarleton State, Blackboard Patents to Be Reviewed, SMU Profs Seek Vote on Bush Institute, Senate Saves Tax Break for College Workers, Ohio U. Cuts Teams, Gender Gaps in Canada, Praise for Athletes' Travel Safety
- Quick Takes: Stimulus Bill Advances, Obama Revokes Bush Order on Records, Open Access, Crichton College Ends Day Classes, Respite for Missouri Colleges, Community Colleges and Latino Immigrants, Remedial Needs in Pa., Gaza and the UK
Quick Takes: Another Term for NEH Chair, Evangelical College in NYC Wins Accreditation Fight, New Colorado Leader Cuts Jobs, Texas Settles Patent Suit
August 2, 2005
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Concordia University Irvine, guided by the Great Commission of Christ Jesus and the Lutheran Confessions, empowers students through the liberal arts...
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating undergraduate students for productive, creative and...