- Court orders university to defend rejection of applicant with Crohn's disease
- Quick Takes: Southern U. President Suspended, Top I.T. Issues, Settlement Over Student's Death, Texas Senate Approves Limit on 10% Admissions, $650M Royalty Payoff for NYU, $51M for Marquette
- No More Mr. Saggypants
- A Boss Focused on Body Size
- Reaching Students With Chronic Illness
- Universities' Intellectual Property Stance Criticized
- Campuses as Vet-Friendly Zones
- Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
Quick Takes: Scientist Gives NYU $105 Million, Labor Strife at Youngstown State, Drug Companies and Columbia Settle, Liberty Loosens Dress Code (a Little), Controversial College in Hawaii to Close
August 12, 2005
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Cedar Rapids, IA
Antioch [College] is in a class by itself. There is no college or university in the country that makes a more profound difference in a young person’s...
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...