- Quick Takes: Southern U. President Suspended, Top I.T. Issues, Settlement Over Student's Death, Texas Senate Approves Limit on 10% Admissions, $650M Royalty Payoff for NYU, $51M for Marquette
- Universities' Intellectual Property Stance Criticized
- Universities Gain from Licensing Activity
- Interview with author of book on the economics of scientific research
- Quick Takes: Alabama Legislators Must Leave 2-Year College Jobs, Blackboard and Turnitin Settle, Research Consortium Wins Antitrust Approval, Odd Jobs for College Athletes, Dalhousie Has Facebook Group Killed, E-Books That Smell
Quick Takes: Scientist Gives NYU $105 Million, Labor Strife at Youngstown State, Drug Companies and Columbia Settle, Liberty Loosens Dress Code (a Little), Controversial College in Hawaii to Close
August 12, 2005
Search for Jobs
St. Paul, MN
Prince Frederick, MD
Palo Alto, CA
Located in Central Minnesota, the College of Saint Benedict (CSB) is a 2,000-student national liberal arts college for women educating students in...
As one of the nation's most selective private liberal arts colleges, CMC sits among the intellectually-stimulating, socially-fulfilling, seven-...