- Quick Takes: Gifts to Education Up 9.8%, Anger on DePaul Tenure Cases, Alumni Fury at Antioch, Strike Looms in Pa., New Mex. State Settles With Muslims, Miss. Valley President Quits, Minn. and Wis. Resolve Dispute, Trent Rejects Sports Scholarships
- Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
- Quick Takes: Bailout Plan for Massachusetts Loan Agency, Controversial President's Memory Book, Criswell President Quits, CUNY Union Opens Debate, Point-Shaving Charges, Cheerleader Rescue, Paying for Baggage, Giving Up on Spelling
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $5.85M to Fired Coach, Wellmark Withdraws Gift, NLRB Win for Some Grad Students, Conflicts and Conferences, Mizzou Salaries, Interim Chancellor for Calif. 2-Year Colleges, Fayetteville State Chancellor Quits, Lost and Found
- Quick Takes: WVU President Quits, Israel Eases Gaza Rules, Faust Defends Endowment, Retired Prof Sues, Charges on File-Sharing Questioned, Political Scientists Protest Arrest of Saudi Scholar, Court in Turkey Upholds Scarf Ban, T-Shirt Flap, Safer Sex
Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
August 22, 2005
Search for Jobs
Port Arthur, TX
New York, NY
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we...
Division of Student Affairs The Vice President for Student Affairs and her staff provide a broad range of services to the students of the College...