- Quick Takes: Agenda for the Candidates, Aid Ban for Drug Convicts Upheld, Deadbeat Dad as Donor, CFO Views, Settlement With Test-Prep Company, Michigan Opens Health Curriculum, Ghana Trip Faulted, No SMU Pub, Academy Names Members, Philosophical Muffin
- Quick Takes: VCU Investigates Degree, Social Networking for Loans, Creationist Institute Isn't Giving Up, Latest Enrollment Data, Academics Protest Gaza Blockade, Emphasis on Career Ed, Yale Provost Oxford-Bound, Wiley Adds Titles From Key
- Quick Takes: Harvard Moves Ahead on Stem Cells, Hobart Drops SAT, NYU Will Return Gift, Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Residency System, American U. Responds to Senator, Stanford Revamps MBA, Next Step in Open Access, End to British Pay Dispute
- Quick Takes: Jury Gives $15.8M to Woman Who Fell at Union College, Construction Halted in Michigan, Akron Reviews Judicial Actions, Texas Southern President on Leave, Boehlert Retires, Correction: Suit on Tulane Plans, Staff Unionizes at Vermont College
- Quick Takes: $175M for USC Film School, Gun Ban LIfted at Utah, Arrests in Duquesne Shootings, Dean Faces Drug Charge, Harvard Endowment Tops $29B, Spellings Gets Report, Mascot Suit Rejected, Cornell Copyright Rules, Constitution Day at Florida Atlantic
Quick Takes: Medical Students Criticize Curriculum, Vt. Court Rejects Ex-Lecturer's Appeal; New Survey on Student Spending
August 23, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
Utah Valley University is a teaching institution where students learn, do and become. With nearly 33,000 students, UVU is now one of the largest...
Innovative, Comprehensive, Fresh, Resourceful, Respected, Local, Global. There’s no one way to view Webster University. The school — founded on the...