- Quick Takes: Aid Applications Up, Unauthorized Campus Operated for 4 Years, Iowa Prof Faces Fondling/Bribery Charges, Town-Gown Peace at Santa Cruz, Plagiarism at Sea, Finishing Up in Philly, USC vs. USC, How to Buy Degrees
- Quick Takes: Violence Threat Shuts Exhibit, Walkout at Hampshire, Double Standard Alleged, Grand Jury Probes Noose Incident, Furor Over Ashcroft Visit to Skidmore, Ohio Higher Ed Reforms, UMass Online in China, Apologies at Lehigh, British Prodigies
- Quick Takes: ETS to Pay Millions for Errors in Teacher Test, Pell Recipients Up 33% Since 2000, Bancroft Prizes, Actors Studio Will Start MFA at Pace, Abortion Compromise at Bowling Green, Ontario 2-Year College Strike Continues, Bob Jones Bars Starbucks
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel Plans Review of Accreditation, Fla. Board Approves 2 Med Schools, Montana Provost Ousted, Bible Debate Prompts Exits at Patrick Henry, Anthropologists Settle, Judge Won't Revive Colorado Suit, Leeds Suspends Prof Over Race Comments
- Quick Takes: How Attitudes Derail Math, College Funds Found to Have Been Misused, Mergers in Georgia, Why a Provost Left After 7 Weeks, Threats Shut Middle Tennessee, Turkey Turmoil at Harvard B-School
Quick Takes: 'Mother Jones' Honors Campus Activists, Anthropologists Move 2006 Meeting
August 30, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Niagara University, NY
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is a leading educational organization for science and technology. Since that time, the...
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...