- Quick Takes: Scandal Grows at Oral Roberts, Faust Questions Assessment Focus, Roy Rosenzweig Dies, Texas Southern Mistrial, Fresno State to Pay $3.5M, Nobel in Economics, NYU in Abu Dhabi, Duquesne vs. Planned Parenthood, Ball State Party Beating
- Quick Takes: Remark Costs Instructor a Job, Gender Gap in Salaries, Suit Against Western Ky. Blocked, Hunger Strike Ends at Stanford, Tensions at Miss. Valley, End of Career Education Probe, Prof Accused of Hoax, Clark and Bancroft Awards
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
- Quick Takes: Mercer County CC President Fired, Journal Alternative Proposed, Wilma Closings Continue, Audit Criticizes Halifax CC President
- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
Quick Takes: Arrests at TA Rally at NYU, Halifax Community College President Defends Job, Ky. Judge Picks Student Body President
September 1, 2005
Search for Jobs
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Since its founding in 2003, the CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) has become one of the City University of New York’s fastest growing schools...
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...