- Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
- Quick Takes: Northridge Student Held in Iran, Debt Is Up, Ex-Dean at Louisville Indicted, Grade Tampering, Ad Compares Stem Cell Research to Tuskegee Study, Young Voters, Oral Roberts Settles, Threats at Neb., Apple U., SUNY Criticized on Crime Reports
- Quick Takes: Professors Sue Antioch, Lansing Settles Suit, Baby's Death Investigated at Mercyhurst, Undocumented Student Tuition in Colorado, Student Spending Projected to Rise, Court Win for Registrars' Group, Unusual Refund From Hebrew U.
- Quick Takes: New Chief for Career College Group, $500M for Energy Research, More Aid at Ga. Tech, Blocking Easy Grades for Athletes, Stem Cell Guidelines, Appeals Court Extends Athlete's ADA Suit, Settlement in Landmark Case, Porn at Ball State
- Quick Takes: Oakland City U. to Pay $5.3M, Not-So-Transparent Transparency Bill, Potential Conflict of Interest at Illinois, Lunches With Lenders, Tucker Stays Put, Boston U. in Dubai, Letterman Hall at Ball State, Bad Writing Contest
Quick Takes: Indiana Suspends Research Project, Knoxville and Faculty Settle Suit, Convict Teaches Criminal Justice
September 6, 2005
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Discovery begins at NC State As we’ve done for 125 years, NC State continues to transform lives on campus, in North Carolina, across our nation, and...
Independent Colleges of Washington provide educational opportunity, choice, and success for students. We accomplish this mission by securing...