- Quick Takes: Another Win for Affirmative Action, Joining and Leaving Movement to Change Drinking Age, Accused Iowa Prof Goes Missing, Theologian Still Unwelcome at U. of San Diego, Green Rankings, Blast at Business Lobby
- Quick Takes: The Last Announced Delay in Doctoral Rankings, Yeshiva U. Loses $110M, 'Triple Guarantee' From Manchester, Rice Adds Aid, From Williams to Northwestern, York U. Strike Escalates, Scrooge Is Alive and Well
- Quick Takes: Madison Professor Says Remarks Were Distorted, Nebraska Sues Over Visa Delay, To Help the RIAA or Not, Anthropologists Back Coke Boycott, Spellings Ideas Could Shift U.S. News Rankings, Race Debate Barred at Canadian University
- Quick Takes: Economic Models for Scholarly Publishing, Death of New College of California, Grade Changing Scandal, Limits on Industry Ties to Med Schools, New Twist on B-School Rankings, Border Dispute Is Back, Marlboro Drops SAT, White Male Failure in UK
- Quick Takes: N.Y. Passes Lender-College Law, New Orleans Colleges Report Good Admissions Season, Rules Proposed for Military Recruiting on Campuses, Leadership Changes at Ohio U., $100M for U. of the Pacific, Pledge on Environmental Research
Quick Takes: Business Schools Attack Rankings, Lead Guitarist of KISS Joins Pacific U. Board
September 7, 2005
Search for Jobs
South Hadley, MA
Welcome to the Profile of the "Jewel" of the University System of Georgia, Valdosta State University. Our mission as a Regional University is to...
Nationally recognized as one of the country's most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford...