- Quick Takes: Obama and Clinton on Affirmative Action, Va. Tech Remembers, Faculty Duties Debated at Texas Tech, Indiana Governor Wants Free Community College, Guidance on Lobbying, Pros and Cons of Loan Bill, CUNY Union Faulted, Queen's U. Chief Quits
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Vandalism, Michigan Stadium Faulted, Alfred U. Caught in Turkish Debate, Rules on Grant Programs, Court Backs Berkeley on Tree-Sitters, Staph Infection Closes College for Day, Varsity Letters for Pre-Title IX Women
- Quick Takes: Another Link Between Colleges and Lenders Questioned, Ohio U. Revokes Degree, Private Effort to Recruit Black Students to UCLA, Ousted Sorority Sues DePauw, British Universities Told to Fight Anti-Semitism, Helicopter Parent With Ice Pick?
- Quick Takes: Presidents Condemn Boycott of Israel, Supercomputer Grant, Churchill Panel Offers Clarification, Aid Rules, President Placed on Leave, Dodd's Proposal for Community Colleges, 'Action Plan' for STEM Education, Oxford Governance Battle Is Back
- Quick Takes: NY Toughens For-Profit Oversight, Foreign Student Rules, Prof Charged With Assaulting Colleague, Intel's Rules Could Hurt U. of Phoenix, Hopkins to Start B-School, 3 Eastern Michigan Regents Quit, Iowa Central Loses Vote and Yuba Wins
Quick Takes: UCLA Chancellor to Step Down, EPA Proposes New Research Rules, Universities Urge Companies to Stay in Tsunami Regions, Community Colleges and Engineering Education
September 8, 2005
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...
West Virginia University at Parkersburg is a community and technical college offering a blend of certificate and associate programs as well as select...