- Quick Takes: The FBI and Edward Said, Accuracy of Campus Crime Records Questioned, Mass. Court Backs Harvard on Police Records, More Layoffs at Tulane, Europeans Want Rival for MIT, Enrollment Limits for Interboro, $275,000 in Misplaced Checks
- Quick Takes: Online Push in Minnesota, Boston College Shifts Funds to Aid, Raises Raise Eyebrows at Cal State, Higher Ed Job for Fla. Speaker, Alumni Group Loses Legal Fight, U. of Kansas Patent Suit, Righting a McCarthy Era Wrong
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel Plans Review of Accreditation, Fla. Board Approves 2 Med Schools, Montana Provost Ousted, Bible Debate Prompts Exits at Patrick Henry, Anthropologists Settle, Judge Won't Revive Colorado Suit, Leeds Suspends Prof Over Race Comments
- Quick Takes: UMass Faculty Vote No Confidence, Shunning the Financial Aid Meeting?, More Scrutiny for Sallie Mae Chairman, College and Alcoholism, First Men at Randolph College, Concealed Weapons Ban in Neb., Accreditor Restricted, Tuition Veto in Fla.
- Quick Takes: Colleges Close for Alberto, Arkansas Revises Speaker Policy, Strike Averted at Eastern Oregon, Tenure and Birth at Virginia Tech, Bequest With a Request
Quick Takes: U. of Maryland Speech Policy Upheld, Fla. Board Sides With Faculty Union
September 13, 2005
Search for Jobs
Mount Vernon, IA
Jersey City, NJ
This is Arkansas State from Arkansas State University on Vimeo . A destination university focused on the mission of educating leaders, enhancing...
John Jay College is both an internationally recognized leader in scholarly research on criminal justice and a premier academic institution whose...