- Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
- Court Tosses $773,000 Award to Ex-Coach
- Quick Takes: Ohio State Librarian Cleared, Possible Sex Assault at President's Home, Al-Arian to Be Deported, Race and a Math Question, Scholarship for Duke Accuser, Wisconsin Finding Challenged, Impact of Drug Law, Iowa Tornado
- Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
- Tainted Gift at Washington
- Quick Takes: Seeking Stimulus, U.Va. Found to Have Violated Security Law, More Evidence of Researcher's Drug Company Ties, More Furloughs, Ag Dept. Rules on Research Misconduct, Looming Indictment in Nevada, NCAA Penalties for Salem International
- High Level Harassment?
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Physics, Schwarzenegger Vetoes Aid for Undocumented, Pact on Ala. Desegregation, Probe of Corinthian, Baptists Sue Belmont, Reading Ends Physics, Court Rejects Coach's Bias Suit, Jail Terms for 4 in Barton County Scandal
Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Examine Higher Ed, Reno Faculty Pan Plan on Security Cameras, LSU Settles Suit on Athletes' Grades, U.Va. President Condemns Racial Incidents, Washington
September 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) is one of the largest, residential state colleges in Georgia with an enrollment of almost 3,700 students...
Founded in 1919, AUC is the region’s leading English-language University and the center of the social, political and cultural life of the Arab world...