- Quick Takes: Seeking Stimulus, U.Va. Found to Have Violated Security Law, More Evidence of Researcher's Drug Company Ties, More Furloughs, Ag Dept. Rules on Research Misconduct, Looming Indictment in Nevada, NCAA Penalties for Salem International
- Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
- Quick Takes: Medical College Group to Study Conflicts of Interest, Virginia Professors Object to Semester at Sea Link
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. President Stuck in Beirut, Questions on Auburn Athletes' Grades, NSF Spending Increase Advances, Harvard Reportedly Losing Gifts, Settlement on Washington State Salaries, Controversial Professor Leaves Leeds
- Quick Takes: Racial Slurs at Virginia, NCAA Probation for Florida International
Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Examine Higher Ed, Reno Faculty Pan Plan on Security Cameras, LSU Settles Suit on Athletes' Grades, U.Va. President Condemns Racial Incidents, Washington
September 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
For almost 90 years Murray State University has served students from the region, the nation and the world. Founded in 1922, the university has grown...
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. AUD's enrollment in 2012-2013 averaged 2...