- Quick Takes: Seeking Stimulus, U.Va. Found to Have Violated Security Law, More Evidence of Researcher's Drug Company Ties, More Furloughs, Ag Dept. Rules on Research Misconduct, Looming Indictment in Nevada, NCAA Penalties for Salem International
- Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
- Quick Takes: Medical College Group to Study Conflicts of Interest, Virginia Professors Object to Semester at Sea Link
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. President Stuck in Beirut, Questions on Auburn Athletes' Grades, NSF Spending Increase Advances, Harvard Reportedly Losing Gifts, Settlement on Washington State Salaries, Controversial Professor Leaves Leeds
- Photo of black U.Va. student leader, bloodied, renews debate about police and race
Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Examine Higher Ed, Reno Faculty Pan Plan on Security Cameras, LSU Settles Suit on Athletes' Grades, U.Va. President Condemns Racial Incidents, Washington
September 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Niagara University, NY
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...
Georgia Regents University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of...