- Quick Takes: Oregon Settles With Ex-Coach, Berkeley Punishes Fraternity, Judge Rejects Suit on Tuition Help for Illegal Immigrants
- Court Tosses $773,000 Award to Ex-Coach
- Quick Takes: Ohio State Librarian Cleared, Possible Sex Assault at President's Home, Al-Arian to Be Deported, Race and a Math Question, Scholarship for Duke Accuser, Wisconsin Finding Challenged, Impact of Drug Law, Iowa Tornado
- Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
- Tainted Gift at Washington
Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Examine Higher Ed, Reno Faculty Pan Plan on Security Cameras, LSU Settles Suit on Athletes' Grades, U.Va. President Condemns Racial Incidents, Washington
September 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Saint Paul, MN
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
\Named in honor of Tennessee Governor Austin Peay , who served from 1923-1927, Austin Peay State University, founded in 1927, is a comprehensive...
Sinclair began in 1887 as YMCA Secretary David A. Sinclair's dream to provide a quality program of practical education for area residents. Since its...