- New Programs: Linguistics, Health, Economics
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Architecture, History, Health
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Christianity, Computational Linguistics, Creative Writing, Jewish Studies, Landscape Architecture, Public Health
September 28, 2005
Have a new program to suggest? Please e-mail us.
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...
Metropolitan College of New York (MCNY) is located in the Soho/Tribeca area of downtown Manhattan. Our institution was founded back in 1964 by...