- Quick Takes: Professors Sue Antioch, Lansing Settles Suit, Baby's Death Investigated at Mercyhurst, Undocumented Student Tuition in Colorado, Student Spending Projected to Rise, Court Win for Registrars' Group, Unusual Refund From Hebrew U.
- Quick Takes: ETS to Pay Millions for Errors in Teacher Test, Pell Recipients Up 33% Since 2000, Bancroft Prizes, Actors Studio Will Start MFA at Pace, Abortion Compromise at Bowling Green, Ontario 2-Year College Strike Continues, Bob Jones Bars Starbucks
- Quick Takes: Rape Charges Against Eastern Ore. Official, Tex. Southern Cuts Jobs, Elizabethtown Fires Religion Chair, Cybersecurity Program's Demise, Strategies for Safe Drinking, No BYU Students in Israel, Auburn Prof Denies Charges, Winning a Visa
- Quick Takes: Court Rejects Beanball Suit, Unauthorized Spending at Texas Southern, Bennington Drops SAT Requirement, Income and College Attendance, Citigroup Settles With U. of Cal., Thomson Buys Atomic Dog Publishing, Patent Rankings
- University Accused of Housing Bias
Quick Takes: Publishers Settle Unauthorized Copying Suit, Students Overestimate Peer Drinking, Yeshiva U. Denies Dropping Religious Motto, Erskine Bowles to Lead NC System, UCSF Pays $92,500 to Settle Complaint on Animals
September 30, 2005
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Texas College, a historically black college providing a liberal arts education since 1894, exists to help people succeed by assisting them in...
College of Western Idaho (CWI) is a comprehensive community college providing higher education programs to residents of Western Idaho. We offer a...