- Quick Takes: French Scientist and 2 Americans Share Chemistry Nobel, Lamar Campuses Will Open Again in 2 Weeks, 3 Instructors Suspended at Appalachian Technical College
- Rita Disrupts, but Doesn't Devastate
- Essay urges colleges seeking to curb dangerous drinking to focus on educating party hosts
- Quick Takes: Dillard Finds Temporary Home, at Tulane; Americans and German Win Physics Nobel; No Hurricane Hit to Texas State Credit; Duke Gets $75 Million -- From Duke; Caltech President Retiring; NIH Creates Stem Cell Bank in Wis.
- Quick Takes: High Student Turnout in Iowa Helped Obama, Bush's Humanities Picks, Evolution vs. Creationism, 'Science' Stays in JSTOR, Drinking Patterns and Gender, NCAA's Blogging Limits
Quick Takes: 2 Aussies Win Biology Nobel, Yahoo Starts Digital Library, Still Cleaning Up From Rita, Harvard Endowment Tops $25B, Siena Lifts Ban on Non-Alcoholic Drinks
October 3, 2005
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Notre Dame of Maryland University is a Catholic, liberal arts college committed to educating women as leaders. The School of Pharmacy at Notre Dame...
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...