- Quick Takes: 2 Aussies Win Biology Nobel, Yahoo Starts Digital Library, Still Cleaning Up From Rita, Harvard Endowment Tops $25B, Siena Lifts Ban on Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
- Quick Takes: Literature Nobel, U. of Washington Scholarships, Another Flap Over 9/11 Skeptic, College Groups Back Diversity, EPA Compliance, Niagara Suspends 6 Athletes, Robin Hood Studies
- Quick Takes: Economics Nobel, Another Speech Furor at Columbia, Rushdie to Emory, Strike Averted at Harper, Suit to Block Coeducation, CollegeNET vs. XAP, North Dakota Sues NCAA, Eating Disorders
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Quick Takes: Button Controversy Continues, Le ClÃ©zio Wins Literature Nobel, Censure in Montgomery, President Out at SW Oregon CC, When a Slur Isn't a Slur, Understanding Rankings
- Quick Takes: A Prof and His Drug Company Ties, Madonna Constantine Sues Columbia, Scrutiny of Ads Against Gay Marriage, Attack on Muslim Student at Elmhurst, Economics Nobel, 'Blazing Saddles' Misfires, The Right Kind of Complaint
- Price Sensitive
Quick Takes: French Scientist and 2 Americans Share Chemistry Nobel, Lamar Campuses Will Open Again in 2 Weeks, 3 Instructors Suspended at Appalachian Technical College
October 5, 2005
Search for Jobs
Bates Technical College annually serves approximately 3,000 career training students and 10,000 more community members on three campuses in programs...
Founded in 1876 with a campus in Boulder, the University of Colorado includes three unique campuses, CU-Boulder , CU-Colorado Springs , and CU-Denver...