- Quick Takes: Athletics vs. Academics, NIH Bill Passes, Data on Technology Issues, Anger in Iowa, Introducing Randolph College, New Panel on Visas and Security, Indiana Boosts Aid
- Quick Takes: International Principles for Rankings, Interest Rates to Spike, Increase in State Student Aid, Larry Summers's Last Stand, Financing Graduate School, Catawba in the Clear, Capital U. CFO Quits, Speech Clampdown for LSU Professor
- Quick Takes: Ig Nobel Prizes, Pelosi Pledges Pell Increase, Promoting Engagement, More Travails for Corinthian, U. of Cal. and Nurses in Deal, Nova Southeastern Custodians Unionize, Conviction in Grade-Buying Case, Imperial to Leave U. of London
- Quick Takes: Eligible Texas Students Don't Get Aid, Burden of Student Loan Debt, AARP Praises 7 Universities as Employers
- Quick Takes: Aid at Cornell and Northwestern, Impact of Travel Ban, Campaign Issues, Cost of Campus Health Care, Climate Pledge Vetoed at LSU, States vs. Feds, $80M for Ohio U., Lender Leaves U.S. Loan Program, Cyberbullies, Oxford Returns Maori Remains
Quick Takes: IT Outsourcing Increases, LSU Hospitals Can't Be Salvaged
October 6, 2005
Search for Jobs
Orange City, IA
Notre Dame, IN
El Paso, TX
Fort Valley, GA
About the University The mission of the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is the development of professional health care practitioners...
Education Management Corporation is among the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America, based on student enrollment and...