- Quick Takes: Bush Vetoes Spending, Cheating at Dental Schools Probed, Del Mar Delays Vote, No Confidence at Oral Roberts, Anger at Columbia, Baptist Separations, William
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Quick Takes: Baptists Vote to Sever Mercer Ties, Indiana Faculty Seeks Review of President, Charges Dropped in George Mason Protest, Where Katrina Students Went, New Summers Controversy, Colleges Comment on FCC Rule
- Quick Takes: Stopping Suicide at NYU, Reform at Minnesota, Louisiana College Lawsuit, Altering Art at Georgia
- Quick Takes: California Admissions Changes, Arrest of Scholar Accused of Genocide, Iraqi Presidents Seek U.S. Ties, Awaiting the Senate, Layoff-Furlough Double Whammy, Penalties for Incarnate Word, Complaints in Alaska, Trying to Fire Ayers, Angry Dons
Quick Takes: Ky. College Loosens Baptist Ties, Albany Colleges Fight With Philanthropist, Nonprofit Governance Reform
October 18, 2005
Search for Jobs
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
Armstrong State University is located in Savannah, within twenty-five miles of some of Georgia's most beautiful coastline. Each year, millions visit...
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges. Often referred to...