- Quick Takes: Mercer County CC President Fired, Journal Alternative Proposed, Wilma Closings Continue, Audit Criticizes Halifax CC President
- Quick Takes: Spending on Big-Time Athletics Hits $3.6 Billion, Bonuses End at Troubled Medical University, College Sports Faulted for Lack of Diversity in Hiring, Wilma Forces Postponements and Closings
- Quick Takes: Ohio State Librarian Cleared, Possible Sex Assault at President's Home, Al-Arian to Be Deported, Race and a Math Question, Scholarship for Duke Accuser, Wisconsin Finding Challenged, Impact of Drug Law, Iowa Tornado
- Quick Takes: Performance Gap for Athletes, $3 Million Football Coaches, Boston College's Ambitions, Middle Georgia's Facebook Ban, $100 Million for Pittsburgh Schools, $1.5M Verdict in College Hazing Death, Grawemeyer for Psychology
- Quick Takes: Legal Win for Apollo, U.S. Revokes Visas of 3 Palestinian Fulbright Scholars, Wachovia Abandons Private Student Loans, Boycott Possible of Law School Meeting, New Call for NCAA to Ban Booze Ads, Eduard Closes Campuses
Quick Takes: Classes Resume After Wilma, Unrealistic Athletes
October 25, 2005
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Hyde Park, NY
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
Case Western Reserve University is among the nation's leading research institutions. Founded in 1826 and shaped by the unique merger of the Case...
Baruch offers 23 undergraduate majors and 30 graduate-level specializations through our three acclaimed schools. Our schools and programs are...