- Quick Takes: Mercer County CC President Fired, Journal Alternative Proposed, Wilma Closings Continue, Audit Criticizes Halifax CC President
- Quick Takes: Spending on Big-Time Athletics Hits $3.6 Billion, Bonuses End at Troubled Medical University, College Sports Faulted for Lack of Diversity in Hiring, Wilma Forces Postponements and Closings
- Quick Takes: Ohio State Librarian Cleared, Possible Sex Assault at President's Home, Al-Arian to Be Deported, Race and a Math Question, Scholarship for Duke Accuser, Wisconsin Finding Challenged, Impact of Drug Law, Iowa Tornado
- Quick Takes: Performance Gap for Athletes, $3 Million Football Coaches, Boston College's Ambitions, Middle Georgia's Facebook Ban, $100 Million for Pittsburgh Schools, $1.5M Verdict in College Hazing Death, Grawemeyer for Psychology
- Quick Takes: Legal Win for Apollo, U.S. Revokes Visas of 3 Palestinian Fulbright Scholars, Wachovia Abandons Private Student Loans, Boycott Possible of Law School Meeting, New Call for NCAA to Ban Booze Ads, Eduard Closes Campuses
Quick Takes: Classes Resume After Wilma, Unrealistic Athletes
October 25, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Niagara University, NY
We are a three College District located between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Our Colleges serve more than 40,000 students each year and...
WVU Tech was founded as Montgomery Preparatory School in 1895. Throughout our more than 100 year history, we have graduated many alumni who have gone...