- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
- Quick Takes: Truce in Rutgers Union Dispute, Sentencing in Seton Hall Arson, More Charges at Bishop State CC, Grade-Selling Suspected, Duquesne Bars Politicians as Graduation Speakers, Last Holdout Accepts ACT, Butler Eliminates 2 Teams, Moose Head Suit
- Quick Takes: Frosh Vaccinations Urged, Anti-Gay Fliers at Southern Oregon, Animal Research at Reno, Accidental Admissions at Cal Poly Pomona, Ouster at Quincy
- Quick Takes: Delays for Some TIAA-CREF Account Holders, New Jersey Medical School Faulted for No-Bid Contracts
- Quick Takes: Mo. Governor Wants to Sell Loan Agency, Did Donation Help Residency Applicant at Irvine?, Student Group Sues Education Dept., Seton Hall's Typo Sends Applicants to Phone Sex Line
Quick Takes: Layoffs at Xavier U. of La., Georgia Press Withdraws Short Story Collection, Seton Hall Demotes Assistant Dean for Criticizing Church's Anti-Gay Stance, Jail Terms in Chico Hazing Death, Anti-Gay Comment Divides Duquesne
October 31, 2005
Search for Jobs
Mission Strayer University makes high-quality post-secondary education accessible to adult learners of diverse backgrounds and fosters their...
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that...