- Quick Takes: Bush Library Appears Headed for SMU, Furor Grows Over Holocaust Deniers Conclave, Teen Drug Use Drops, 'Gross Clinic' to Stay in Philly, Calls for UK Academic Freedom, Belmont's Non-Baptist Trustees, College Embezzler Convicted
- Quick Takes: Drew Faust Seen as Harvard Pick, Education Management Hires Ex-Apollo Chief, Donation Rules in Conn., Senators Complain About Omission of Tuition Deduction, Drug Testing at Stout, Battle in Australia Over an Ex-President's Papers and Backside
- Quick Takes: Charges Dropped in Duke Lacrosse Incident, Senate Passes Stem Cell Bill, Report on Immigrant Students, University Sells Another Eakins, Honor for CUNY Chancellor, Recording Industry Crackdown Expands, Student Strike in Israel
- Quick Takes: Claiborne Pell Dies, Advice for Obama, Distance Ed Enrollments, Yeshiva Adjusts Losses, Harvard Prof Limits Ties to Drug Companies, Deferred Bonus Raises Eyebrows, RPI Donated to Clinton Library, Unusual Bequest for Monroe CC, Banned Words
- Quick Takes: Duke Toughens Steroid Testing for Athletes, Another Call for International Education, Saint Anselm Settles With Transgendered Ex-Employee, Harvard B-School Sets Record, U. of Mary Keeps 'Marauders' Name
Quick Takes: Few Prisoners Receive Postsecondary Education, Art Flap at Dutchess CC, Universities and FDA Work to Cut Drug Costs
November 3, 2005
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Hyde Park, NY
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 2,100 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...
Saint Mary's College of California is fundamentally designed to transform the way in which students understand themselves and engage with the world...