- Shunning the 'Fighting Sioux'
- Two More Universities Off NCAA's Mascot List
- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
- Is NCAA Using the Bully Pulpit -- or Bullying?
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Following in Florida State's Footsteps
- Most colleges adjust to moving away from Native American mascots
- Bradley's 'Braves' Stay on NCAA's 'Hostile' List
Quick Takes: New Presidents at Texas and Baylor, $5.65 Billion for NSF, Report Explores Benefits of Dual Enrollment, North Dakota Again Appeals Mascot Ruling, Blogger Denied Tenure Lands New Job
November 7, 2005
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
The University of North Florida was founded in 1972 on Florida’s historic First Coast. Situated 10 miles from the heart of downtown Jacksonville and...
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY–HAWAII is the preeminent international center of learning in the Pacific. Its small campus is a unique laboratory of...