- New Programs: Nursing, Forensic Science, Yup'ik, Specialized Journalism, Construction Science
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
New Academic Programs: Nursing, Business, China and Asia-Pacific Studies, Forensic Science, Business and Doctoral Education
November 8, 2005
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
New York, NY
Grand Rapids, MI
New London, CT
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...