- Audit Finds U.S. Overpayments to Lender
- Aiding Needy Students -- By Ending Pell?
- Quick Takes: Tight State Budgets, New Rules Considered on Human Subjects, Ex-Employees Charged With Stealing From Tufts, Big Gifts, U.S. Rules on Loan Programs, Updated 2-Year College Bill in Missouri, Assistant Coaches Without Rights, A Criminal Past
- President Obama wants to overhaul education tax credits and simply taxes for Pell recipients
- Obama's new tax plans would shift education tax credits and Pell Grants, and pay for free community college tuition
Quick Takes: Defeat for Evolution in Kansas, Income Decline Projected, U. of Colorado Foundation Criticized, 12 to Receive U.S. Humanities Medals, Senate Proposes Extension of College Tax Break
November 9, 2005
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Founded in 1867, Howard University is a private, research university comprised of 13 schools and colleges. Students pursue studies in more than 120...
Founded in Worcester, Mass., in 1865, WPI was one of the nation's earliest technological universities . From our founding days, we've taken a unique...