- Quick Takes: Small Increases for NEA and NEH, U. of Wisconsin Suspends 'Back Up' Appointments, Georgia Art Schools May Merge
- A Different Approach to Divestment
- Quick Takes: Dental School Cheating, Fresno Shooting, Hedge Fund Probe, Clean Report at Susquehanna, Livermore Contract, Same-Sex Benefits in N.H., Smith's Sudan Stance, Never-Ending Negotiated Rule Making
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
- Harvard's Sort-of Divestment
Quick Takes: Students Favor Moderate Use of Course Technology, Wisconsin Ends 'Back Up' Appointments, Boise State May Ban Smoking, Dartmouth Will Avoid Sudan Stocks, Web Site on Student Debt
November 15, 2005
Search for Jobs
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Mission Viejo, CA
The South Metropolitan Education Consortium is organized to foster new and enhanced educational services and programs to citizens, businesses and...
Claflin University is a nationally ranked comprehensive institution of higher education affiliated with The United Methodist Church. A historically...