- Quick Takes: Small Increases for NEA and NEH, U. of Wisconsin Suspends 'Back Up' Appointments, Georgia Art Schools May Merge
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Meet (Behind Closed Doors), Chicago Sells Yerkes, Training Physician-Scientists, DeVry's President Leaves, Oxford's Last Women's College to Admit Men, Williams Bars Sudan Stocks, De Niro Archives, New FAFSA, iPods Over Beer
- Colleges consider whether e-cigarettes are covered by bans on smoking
- Quick Takes: No Confidence at Ohio U., Southern Accountability, Corporate Foundations Increase Giving, U. of Wash. Bars Sudan Stocks, Ky. Student Paper Rejects Ad Criticizing Coach, Va. Student Papers Challenge Ban on Booze Ads
- Quick Takes: Critic of Colleges Loses Primary, Calif. Regents Back President, Management Wins Career Ed Vote, Dartmouth Help for Grad Students, BU Bars Sudan Stocks, UNLV's Pick, FBI Raid, Doonesbury's College Poll, NCAA Rejects McMurry 'Indians'
Quick Takes: Students Favor Moderate Use of Course Technology, Wisconsin Ends 'Back Up' Appointments, Boise State May Ban Smoking, Dartmouth Will Avoid Sudan Stocks, Web Site on Student Debt
November 15, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we...
The State University of New York College at Cortland is one of 64 campuses in the statewide system. More than 7,500 students are enrolled in programs...