- Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift to Ariz. State, Dorm Safety Law in Wisconsin, 'Science' Prepares for Retraction, U. of Georgia to Jail Underage Drinkers, Title IX Compliance Questioned in Pa.
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: $100 Million for Harvard, Hitler Video Angers North Dakota, Seminary Lays Off Tenured Faculty, Gender Bias and Postdocs, Reversal by Chase on Student Loans, Zebra on Campus
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- The 'No Viewpoint' Viewpoint
Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift for Harvard, Eau Claire Suspends Religion Rule, Title IX Dispute at Cincinnati
December 1, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Founded in 1906, Georgia Southwestern State University is located in Americus, one of Georgia's most historic and graceful antebellum cities. The...
Our 102-acre North Campus is conveniently located in the North Carolina Piedmont, just off Interstate Highway 85 in Rowan County, within an hour's...