- Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift to Ariz. State, Dorm Safety Law in Wisconsin, 'Science' Prepares for Retraction, U. of Georgia to Jail Underage Drinkers, Title IX Compliance Questioned in Pa.
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: $100 Million for Harvard, Hitler Video Angers North Dakota, Seminary Lays Off Tenured Faculty, Gender Bias and Postdocs, Reversal by Chase on Student Loans, Zebra on Campus
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- The 'No Viewpoint' Viewpoint
Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift for Harvard, Eau Claire Suspends Religion Rule, Title IX Dispute at Cincinnati
December 1, 2005
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Colgate is a nationally recognized liberal arts college set on a beautiful campus in central New York. Some 2,750 undergraduates are enrolled in 51...
Founded in 1947, University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is one of 11 accredited, degree-granting institutions in the University System of...