- Quick Takes: CUNY Raising Admissions Standards, SAT's Unlikely Critic, Noel-Levitz Sold, Arrest for Koran Incidents, Fulbright Success, Animal Rights Win in UK, Logo Woes at Middlebury, Suit Over Referendum Language, U. of Toronto to Shut Shooting Range
- Quick Takes: New Types of GRE Questions, Student Arrested Over Threat, Churchill Sues, Simon Fraser Apologizes to David Noble, Jones Nomination Advances, Goucher Goes SAT-Optional, Ad Questioned in Historical Society Magazine, Lender Ends Alumni Deals
- Quick Takes: Iowa President Fires 2, Why Prof's Secret Was Revealed, Accreditor Approves Unauthorized Degrees, Uneven Growth in Career Ed, President Arrested for Drunk Driving, Independence for Utica, Cornell Honored for 50+ Employment, Too Much Skin
- Quick Takes: Sudden Leave at Southern Illinois, Claremont McKenna and Lafayette Add Aid, Another Cartoon Controversy at U.Va., Payroll Snafu, St. Edward's Expands in France, Quidditch Spring Break, Bancroft Prizes, Rare Look at Morrill Act
- Quick Takes: Law School Group Responds to Boycott Threat, Security Breach at Princeton Review, Fast Start for Federal Rule Making, Promoting Honest Talk on Drinking, Realities of Drinking in a College Town, Lawsuit Attacks Women's Studies
Quick Takes: Middlebury and Monterey Join, Iowa Grad Student Arrested for Threat, Whitewater Dean Loses Post, Artwork Angers Muslim Students
December 5, 2005
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
New York, NY
Grand Rapids, MI
New London, CT
Since its founding in 2003, the CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) has become one of the City University of New York’s fastest growing schools...
LaGuardia Community College’s students, faculty, and staff have demonstrated the courage to question, the drive to experiment and the will to change...