- Quick Takes: CUNY Raising Admissions Standards, SAT's Unlikely Critic, Noel-Levitz Sold, Arrest for Koran Incidents, Fulbright Success, Animal Rights Win in UK, Logo Woes at Middlebury, Suit Over Referendum Language, U. of Toronto to Shut Shooting Range
- Quick Takes: New Types of GRE Questions, Student Arrested Over Threat, Churchill Sues, Simon Fraser Apologizes to David Noble, Jones Nomination Advances, Goucher Goes SAT-Optional, Ad Questioned in Historical Society Magazine, Lender Ends Alumni Deals
- Quick Takes: Iowa President Fires 2, Why Prof's Secret Was Revealed, Accreditor Approves Unauthorized Degrees, Uneven Growth in Career Ed, President Arrested for Drunk Driving, Independence for Utica, Cornell Honored for 50+ Employment, Too Much Skin
- Quick Takes: Sudden Leave at Southern Illinois, Claremont McKenna and Lafayette Add Aid, Another Cartoon Controversy at U.Va., Payroll Snafu, St. Edward's Expands in France, Quidditch Spring Break, Bancroft Prizes, Rare Look at Morrill Act
- Quick Takes: Law School Group Responds to Boycott Threat, Security Breach at Princeton Review, Fast Start for Federal Rule Making, Promoting Honest Talk on Drinking, Realities of Drinking in a College Town, Lawsuit Attacks Women's Studies
Quick Takes: Middlebury and Monterey Join, Iowa Grad Student Arrested for Threat, Whitewater Dean Loses Post, Artwork Angers Muslim Students
December 5, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...
Since it was founded in 1897, San Diego State University has grown to offer bachelor's degrees in 89 areas, master's degrees in 78 areas and...