- Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
- Quick Takes: Would Iowa Sell Its Jackson Pollock?, More Success for Harvard Endowment, Pre-Pre-SAT?, Bishop State Instructor Wins Job Back, Recovering From Research Misconduct, Demand for New Med School
- Quick Takes: Minimal Free Speech Win at Delaware, Unusual Approach to Paying Tuition, Lonely Protest in Single Tree, Corn-Eating: Speed Over Volume
- Quick Takes: Aid Applications Up, Unauthorized Campus Operated for 4 Years, Iowa Prof Faces Fondling/Bribery Charges, Town-Gown Peace at Santa Cruz, Plagiarism at Sea, Finishing Up in Philly, USC vs. USC, How to Buy Degrees
- Quick Takes: CUNY Raising Admissions Standards, SAT's Unlikely Critic, Noel-Levitz Sold, Arrest for Koran Incidents, Fulbright Success, Animal Rights Win in UK, Logo Woes at Middlebury, Suit Over Referendum Language, U. of Toronto to Shut Shooting Range
Quick Takes: Middlebury and Monterey Join, Iowa Grad Student Arrested for Threat, Whitewater Dean Loses Post, Artwork Angers Muslim Students
December 5, 2005
Search for Jobs
Wichita Falls, TX
Ann Arbor, MI
As an outstanding comprehensive metropolitan university located 15 miles southeast of downtown Atlanta, Clayton State University has come a long way...
Kingsborough Community College is located on a 70-acre campus in Manhattan Beach, on the southern tip of Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 1963, the...