- Quick Takes: No Confidence in Iowa Regents, Wash. State Dispute, Honoring Cop Killer, Harvard Panel Withdraws Religion Plan, Purdue Rejects Demands, Influence of Bill Gates, Probation for American InterContinental, Community College Grants, UCLA Hacking
- Former Officials Sue American InterContinental for Fraud
- Career Education Corp. Sells Brooks Institute
- Quick Takes: $2.25 Million Judgment for Fired Coach, Flags vs. History, Loyola New Orleans Sues Insurer, NCAA Rule Breaking at Northern Illinois, MTV Buys College Paper Network, 'Gay Point Averages'
- Education Dept. Audit Reasserts Critique of Accreditor
- American Intercontinental U. Approved by a New Accreditor
- Southern Accreditor Puts 2 on Probation
- Conceding Defeat -- for a Semester
Quick Takes: Copyright Guidance Released, Loyola Announces Modest Post-Katrina Layoffs, $50 Million for Asbestos Cleanup, Probation for American InterContinental, N.Y. Accuses Interboro Institute, iPod Use Grows at Duke
December 7, 2005
Search for Jobs
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...