- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
- Quick Takes: Crow Vows Limited Use of Rankings in Contract, Escalating Criticism of Florida A
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
- Quick Takes: Admissions Hype '08, New Symbols for UNCF, Aid Effort for U. of California, LSU Chancellor Out, Mars Hill Settlement
Quick Takes: Fisk to Sell 2 Key Paintings, Samford Faculty Oppose Intelligent Design Lecture, California Wants Money Back
December 9, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
As a nationally prominent university, Western Kentucky University engages the globe in acclaimed, technologically enhanced academic programs. An...
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...