- Quick Takes: U. of Washington Beats Stanford for Fraga, Guilty Pleas in Cuba Case, Bias Claim Against Slippery Rock, Israeli Court Rules on Rights of Palestinian Students, Oxford Faculty Rejects Governance Shift
- Essay on the Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action
- 'Safe Campus' Notions Gunned Down
- Quick Takes: Harvard Moves Ahead on Stem Cells, Hobart Drops SAT, NYU Will Return Gift, Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Residency System, American U. Responds to Senator, Stanford Revamps MBA, Next Step in Open Access, End to British Pay Dispute
- Quick Takes: Getting Aid to Community College Students, President Admits Drunk Driving, Nobel in Physics, College Women Seek Smart Men
Quick Takes: Education Budget Plan for Now, New Division III Group, Diversity Guide, Intellectual Diversity Questioned, Court Remands Default Case, Strike at Stanford, Lehigh Class President Arrested for Bank Robbery, Coach Pleads Guilty in Scam
December 13, 2005
Search for Jobs
Much has changed in our rich 100-plus-year history. We've added programs, and grown our campuses. But what hasn't changed is our commitment to...
Founded in 1927, Pitt-Johnstown is located in the Laurel Highlands of Western Pennsylvania and is the first and largest regional campus of the...