- Quick Takes: Gun Lobby Wins in Utah, Living Well in Loan Industry, Whitworth Drops SAT, Settlement in Video Case, Unusual Help for Oklahoma State Athletics, Aid for Katrina Colleges, Lumina Extends Program, Dog's Diploma, When Rules Should Be Broken
- Quick Takes: Clinton's Science Plans, 'Minimal' Progress at Education Dept., Call for Free Community Colleges, FTC Plans to Probe Lenders, Smith Bars Coke, Educators Seek Release of Scholar in Iran, Colleges That Help Employees Adopt
- Quick Takes: Help for Black Colleges in New Orleans, Court Backs ABA in Accrediting Dispute, Texas Southern Criticized on Endowment Decisions, Buffalo's Athletic Distinction
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Names 'Genius' Fellows, Mellon's $10 Million in Katrina Aid, Downturn for Apollo Group, Another ITT Lawsuit Dismissed
- Quick Takes: Father and Daughter Plagiarism Charges, Court Upholds Finding Against Brown, Law Deans Criticize Web Site, Support for Science Bill, Aid for La. Colleges, Battle Over Russian Academy, ETS Cancels 900 SAT Scores in Korea, Sustainability
Quick Takes: $500 Million Sought for Gulf Colleges, New Leader and Focus for Woodrow Wilson Foundation, Ohio Court Upholds Anti-Party Law
December 14, 2005
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Hofstra University is a dynamic, private University offering more than 145 undergraduate and 160 graduate programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences,...
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, a graduate school of Middlebury College, provides international professional education in...