- Quick Takes: Patriot Act Fallout, N. Dakota Wins Round and Newberry Gives Up on Team Names, Sorority Arrests, Donor Withdraws $20M, Capella IPO, Georgetown Students' Religion, Ala. Sues Artist, Lafayette Bars Sudan Stocks, Sale of Painting Stuns Philly
- Turning the Tables on Affirmative Action Foes
- Quick Takes: Another Win for Affirmative Action, Joining and Leaving Movement to Change Drinking Age, Accused Iowa Prof Goes Missing, Theologian Still Unwelcome at U. of San Diego, Green Rankings, Blast at Business Lobby
- The Information Gap on Affirmative Action
- Quick Takes: Obama on Higher Ed, Anthro Association Questions Military Program, Cal State's Civility Standard Questioned, Missing Adjunct Paychecks, Northwestern in Qatar, Research Funds Debated in Canada, Who Poisoned Romeo the Pig?
Quick Takes: Counselors Complain About SAT Length, More Disputes Over Affirmative Action in Michigan, Faculty Anger at Florida International, Universities Back Innovation Bill
December 16, 2005
Search for Jobs
New Wilmington, PA
Since its inception in 1967, College of DuPage has matured into something very special. It's a community college with far-reaching impact. We're...
Cleveland State University: New Attitudes, New Experiences, New Outlook s Cleveland State is a metropolitan university that provides a rich...