- Quick Takes: Patriot Act Fallout, N. Dakota Wins Round and Newberry Gives Up on Team Names, Sorority Arrests, Donor Withdraws $20M, Capella IPO, Georgetown Students' Religion, Ala. Sues Artist, Lafayette Bars Sudan Stocks, Sale of Painting Stuns Philly
- Turning the Tables on Affirmative Action Foes
- Quick Takes: Another Win for Affirmative Action, Joining and Leaving Movement to Change Drinking Age, Accused Iowa Prof Goes Missing, Theologian Still Unwelcome at U. of San Diego, Green Rankings, Blast at Business Lobby
- The Information Gap on Affirmative Action
- Quick Takes: Obama on Higher Ed, Anthro Association Questions Military Program, Cal State's Civility Standard Questioned, Missing Adjunct Paychecks, Northwestern in Qatar, Research Funds Debated in Canada, Who Poisoned Romeo the Pig?
- Not So Super Tuesday
- Quick Takes: Deadliest Fire Year for Students, Crash Kills 4 Bluffton Students, Colo. and Okla. Top Target List, Cancer Cluster Feared, Another N.M. Highlands Settlement, Tensions at Miss. Valley, Leading Scholar of Higher Ed Dies, Dispute at Oxford
- Beyond Michigan's Race Referendum
Quick Takes: Counselors Complain About SAT Length, More Disputes Over Affirmative Action in Michigan, Faculty Anger at Florida International, Universities Back Innovation Bill
December 16, 2005
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Founded in 1867, Howard University is a private, research university comprised of 13 schools and colleges. Students pursue studies in more than 120...
Lansing Community College (LCC) was established in 1957 to fulfill growing demand for specialized and technical education opportunities for the...