- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Ballot Dispute, Women's Sports Participation, Yale Will Spend More, Supreme Court Rejects Appeal on Campus Elections, Purchase of Textbook Company, New Buyer Possible for Myers U., Better Late Than Never
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- Baptist Conventions 2, Colleges 0
- North Carolina Supreme Court upholds use of Davidson police force
Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
December 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
New Haven, CT
About Virginia Tech: Virginia Tech, founded in 1872 as a land-grant institution, is currently ranked as a Top 25 Public University by US News &...
Upper Iowa University (UIU), founded in 1857, is a private, not-for-profit comprehensive university. UIU has a traditional, residential campus in...