- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Ballot Dispute, Women's Sports Participation, Yale Will Spend More, Supreme Court Rejects Appeal on Campus Elections, Purchase of Textbook Company, New Buyer Possible for Myers U., Better Late Than Never
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- Baptist Conventions 2, Colleges 0
- North Carolina Supreme Court upholds use of Davidson police force
Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
December 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Baton Rouge, LA
San Marcos, TX
Since its founding in 1867, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has earned a reputation as a world-class leader in research, teaching, and...
Middlebury is one of the country's top liberal arts colleges. It offers its students a broad curriculum embracing the arts, humanities, literature,...