- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Ballot Dispute, Women's Sports Participation, Yale Will Spend More, Supreme Court Rejects Appeal on Campus Elections, Purchase of Textbook Company, New Buyer Possible for Myers U., Better Late Than Never
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- Baptist Conventions 2, Colleges 0
- North Carolina Supreme Court upholds use of Davidson police force
Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
December 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering
Los Angeles, CA
Working at Lynn isn't just a job ... it's a mission. Our people are talented enough to do anything, but they choose to work at Lynn because they...
Founded in 1824 as the first technological university in the English-speaking world, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute made an indelible mark on both...