- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Ballot Dispute, Women's Sports Participation, Yale Will Spend More, Supreme Court Rejects Appeal on Campus Elections, Purchase of Textbook Company, New Buyer Possible for Myers U., Better Late Than Never
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- North Carolina Supreme Court upholds use of Davidson police force
- Baptist Conventions 2, Colleges 0
- Poking Holes in the State Immunity Shield
- The Ghost of Tarkanian v. NCAA
- Supreme Court Hands Wrestlers Loss on Title IX
Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
December 19, 2005
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, a graduate school of Middlebury College, provides international professional education in...
East Georgia College, one of the fastest growing two-year institutions in the University System of Georgia, is located in the friendly city of...