- Quick Takes: U.S. Proposes Fee Hike for Foreign Students, Calif. Students Protest Budget Cuts, Clarence Thomas Invite Roils UGA, $60 Million for Undergraduate Science, B-School Turnover, Terrorism Charges Dropped Against Buffalo Professor, Yale Art Furor
- Quick Takes: Emory Slashes Loan Burdens, More Controversy at Duke, Harvard's New Campus, Student Anger in California, Diversity (or Lack of) in Top Athletics Jobs, Governance Shift in Ohio, Physics Degrees Increase
- Quick Takes: Religion and Politics, Aid for Students at Calif. For-Profits, Clearance for Career Education, Sallie Mae Slams Kennedy, Stem Cell Cooperation, Princeton Paper's Joke Issue Angers, Tuition Hikes in UK, Phoenix Seeks High Court's Help
- Quick Takes: Appeals Court Revives Suit on Immigrant Tuition, SUNY's Search, California Budget Deal, Palin's Unorthodox Stance, House Approves Extension of Loan Availability Law, MBA With Ethics Focus, Lighting Up to Protest Smoking Ban
- Quick Takes: Duke Lifts Lacrosse Players Suspensions, Michigan Delays Admissions Decisions, No Jail Time in Morris Brown Case, 'Quality Counts' 2007 Released, Patent Suit Over Cell Phone Technology, Israeli Students Strike
Quick Takes: Schwarzenegger Budget Will Take Back Tuition Hikes, West Valley Prof Pleads No Contest on Embezzlement
December 29, 2005
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
New York, NY
New London, CT
Prairie State College is a richly diverse community college located 30 minutes south of Chicago. The College serves over 5,000 students through its...
Northwestern Michigan College is a publicly funded community college that serves people, organizations and businesses. We serve more than 50,000...